Question

Rudyyy

What is springlf fin?
I went to credit karma to check my score and my score had drop due to a springlf fin loan. I have not applied for any credit cards or loans. It tells me i owe $527 with payments of $55 per month. Does any one know what this is?

Most Helpful Response

Springleaf Financail Services

I just found the same thing, only they have me owing over $11,000 for a loan opened in July of 2006. I did no such thing.

Springleaf Financial Services

I had the same problem. Contact info I found so far is either 800-961-5577 or 317-881-9351.

SPRINGLF FIN - Beneficial?

I had the same thing today.  As I recall (not sure this applies for everyone), my account from Beneficial(HSBC) was sold to another company.  The timing/financial information on my account  match up. 

WHAT IS SPRINGLF?

I JUST LOGGED INTO KREDITKARMA AND FOUND THESE 2 ACCOUNTS ADDED. I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS COMPANY. HAS KREDITKARMA BEEN AHACKED AND SOMEONE IS USING MY INFO??????