Question

CodyFountain

What is REC MGM SYS?
I have an account in collections called "REC MGM SYS". CreditKarma doesn't give me a number to call or anything, so I have no idea how to contact these people. I tried googling the name, but all I got were pages that had REC, MGM, or SYS somewhere on them. None of them had the full "REC MGM SYS".

Thanks for any help!

Receivables Management Systems

REC MGM SYS = Receivables Management Systems

Phone: (804) 353-9300

frank1e757

Thanks for posting that number. I too found this on my credit and was able to pay it off due to the phone number being given. Thanks a lot!!

ddmg

Thank you for the #

Cybershade34

Yes thank you for this number helped me out tremendously!

Me too!  Wtf is that?  

Thank you! Hopefully I can get this worked out. I don't even recognize the amount of the bill. I have no idea what its for.

REC MGM SYS

Good Afternoon

I see this listed on my credit report with an open balance and I don't know what this pertains to, are you able to assist me with this so that I can get this resolved and cleared up to improve my score?