Question

bluekiddo

What is PD fee with Suntrust?
I have a car loan with Suntrust. Recently, I was laid off and fell behind on payments (about three payments). Of course, they repo'ed my car. However, I found employment and was able to redeem the loan. I paid the past due, repo fee, storage fee, AND one month car payment ahead. Fast forward to two months later... The balance due to two months. Puzzled, I check it out. I have one month payment coming up; and Suntrust tackled on a PD 03312017. What is a PD? This is no where in my contract. Any help would be appreciated in advance. Thank you!

I am sorry, but I have no idea. Hopefully someone else will come along and be able to help you. This is something that you should continue to investigate though as it doesn't sound right.

Probably give Suntrust a call and see what they have to say.