What is my likelihood of getting approved for the Sallie Mae Mastercard?
I am looking to apply for my first credit card and the rewards of the Sallie Mae Mastercard look very appealing. However, I am unsure whether I would realistically get approved for this card. My Equifax and TU scores are 681. I have no inquiries, no late payments, and my average account age is 8 years. On the other hand, all of the loans in my credit history are student loans that are currently deferred (I'm a current grad student). I am thinking that my low income and not great credit score mean that I will probably not be approved for this card; but, I do not have any experience with this, so I thought I would seek some advice. Thank you in advance for any help.