Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

Turf2dirt

What is my insurance score

Insurance Score

You don't have an exact insurance score. Each insurance company rates each individual on several different factors: Zip Code(busier/more traffic= higher premium, out-of-city/less busy= lower premium), Age( youthful drivers16-25=higher premium, older drivers=lower premium, 80+ higher premium), Credit Score( could effect premium by $100's a year), Road Violations, At-fault accidents, Past Comprehensive Claims (money insurance companies have paid you to repair damaged vehicle), Sex, etc. I would recommend that you find a local independent agent in your area. Feel free to email me if you have any questions, or if your interested in an insurance quote, always happy to help: **************

Car insurance ...is this really true

If I would drive less than 65 miles per week, I could be insured for super cheap monthly premium ?
Is this really true ?
Also,I am now in the market to get another car. Which type of car & which year is the best one to get to have a cheaper premium?

???

I never knew there was a such thing a insurance scores.....Please tell me more

What is my insurance score

What insurance company should I choose??

insurance score

excellent article from consumer reports. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/car-insurance/credit-scores-affect-auto-insurance-rates/index.htm

auto insurance

I make 11.00 dollars an hour im just now starting to work on my credit is it wise to apply for auto insurance through capital one. btw im 22 years old 

vprolix

State Farm credit union is one of the best . However, I do like Capital One -- they helped my credit score with their cards.Enter Your Reply

Vlanson

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Just asking

What's my insurance score? 

home owners insurane

I called state farm to combine my auto and home owners ins and they said I could and set me up with a payment plan. They told me to wait 2-3 days and then cancel my homeowners ins, which I did. They then sent me a letter saying my home couldn't be insured with them, saying my front porch wasn't connected to my home. It is connected. They said they will come out and look again, maybe they looked at wrong house. If they decide to not insure my home, will I have a hard time getting Insurance and will this affect my credit ?

insurance score

What is a insurance score?

insurance score

How do i find out mine ?