Question

Zanzbar

What is my credit score really?
Ok, CK says 668 TU score, simulator ( I know it isn't real) says with what I have paid down TU should be 732. I see that my accounts report at different times. My question is I want to apply for a new card with airline mile rewards. I'm just curious what score they will see if they run my credit?
Is it the most updated information, which would include a big credit card debt pay off or the older information that hasn't updated in a month or more?

Most lenders use a version of FICO scores. The credit bureaus DO NOT know that you've made a payment until your lender reports it, most lenders only update info with the credit bureaus once per month. So, the lender that you are going to be applying with will not know about any payments that you have made if they haven't yet reflected on your credit reports. Take some time and do some more reading before applying for anything.