Question

herkythib

what is my credit score
Where do I find my credit score and details to same

Your 'estimated' credit score is displayed on your Credit Karma dashboard. It is the big numbers on the top left of the page. The details can be found by browsing the various sections below on the left side of the page.

I say your score is estimated because CK uses data from TransUnion to calculate an approximate score based on the data. The data is not a complete credit report and the score is calculated and not the traditional FICO score used by many lenders. However, CK provides a good foundation with useful data to assist you in monitoring your credit and managing your credit wisely.