Question

Italians1980s

What is micro built Corporation
Microbuilt coporation(apparently something involving medical stuff) made a hard inquiry the same week I had foot surgery. I had no overdue medical bills before or after my surgery. I never received any bills or signed anything other than consent for surgery. I have paperwork from my health insurance provider that shows when they were charged and that everything was paid in full. The surgeons office doesn't know what it's for either.

Do some google searching about the company if you haven't done so yet, maybe it was something completely unrelated to the surgery. If you are unable to come up with any info on this company, contact the credit bureaus for assistance. Just remember when dealing with the credit bureaus you may have to contact them several times before you can find a rep that will actually help you. Good Luck!