Question

smk1287

what is DIVERSIFIED?
I have this on my credit and don't know what this is?

Diversified.

I see this on my credit report and is recent. I know that I have nothing turned in for over 5 years or more so I can't understand where this comes from.

Get all 3 credit reports

Since it shows up on yoour account on this site, you may wish to get your free credit reports (go to annual report.com) and look them over carefully.  Anything you do not recognize as being yours, file a dispute on.  Credit bureaus are operated by humans, who do make errors and it is up to us to keep track of our credit reports so that only the correct information is being reported.

I didn't find anything about Diversified on a search, so that's another good reason to check what is on your credit reports.  This site gets information from Transunion but it's important for YOU to know what is on ALL the reports.