Question

annoyedmom

what is CREDCO/QUICKEN
it appears on one of my credit reports and doesn't match up to any time a company would have request my report. I'm worried about who may be requesting my credit report and why

Most Helpful Response

HELP PLEASE !!

I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO REBUILD MY CREDIT AND HAVE PURPOSELY NOT APPLIED FOR CREDIT UNTIL SOME OF MY CREDIT INQUIRIES FALL OFF MY  CREDIT REPORT ...HOWEVER I JUST SAW THAT THERE IS A CREDIT INQUIRY FROM A : "CREDCO/QUICKEN'  COMPANY THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND I DID NOT APPLY FOR A NEW LOAN OR CREDIT OF ANY KIND ... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO HANDLE THIS ?

THANK YOU !!!

I am not sure, but I think I have heard of a company called Quicken loans. I would do an extensive internet search for this and hopefully something will pop up to who this company is, then you can contact that company and find out what is going on.