Question

keepmycreditawesome

What is colburww?
First time really looking at my credit score I don't really shop a lot or stuff just flights an food an clothes when I need so what the heck is this? I tried an online search couldn't find anything help!

Get all 3 reports!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and order copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information (accounts not yours, incorrect information, etc.)with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed information.

These errors are why we are advised to check our credit reports once a year.  Please make this a habit you form.