Question

Posted in Saving Money

RJac01

What is auto insurance score!
I'm paying too much for full coverage for never having no tickets and no accidents or no DWI since driving at age 16

Auto Insurance

If I understand your question correctly, I learned that insurance companies are using your credit score as a means to assess risk. A couple of years ago I got a notice from my insurance company informing me that they were raising my rates. This was because of my low credit score and they said that people with low scores tend to have more losses. I thought that this was very unfair being that I had been with this company for many many years and have had a stellar driving record. Also I had never had a loss or filed a claim. On one hand I can understand using this as a means of assessing a new customer but I ended up cancelling my policy because my loyalty and track record meant abosolutely nothing.