Question

Posted in Saving Money

vinnygrace

what is an HC ROYA loan

I have the answer

If anybody got a credit from ROYAL PRESTIGE it's like a business of pots and pans but anyways if you paid I by monthly basis such as your bills and you paid I omelette then t should say 0 because it paid full. Also consult with the person who sol you the pots and pans they should've told you that, the company does have a good thing when it comes to paying your bills on time and ctually helping your credit score at the same time....

Most Helpful Response

I think I may have figured this one out, for me at least. My husband ordered some really nice pots/pans and I co-signed for them. I'm pretty sure that's what it's for for me, since the prices seem about right.

amyraaaaaa

Thank you!! My fiance and Idid the same thing. Ours is from Cook World. It's odd to me that it shows up as a loan. Anyways, thanks!

Has anyone answered the question to what the HC Roya loan in on Credit Karma? I have the same thing!

me too

I'm curious about this too. It just showed up on my report and I have no idea what it is. It just says HC Roya under loans. Any suggestions?

same here hc roya is all it says