What is a student to do?
Currently I am enrolled at a university and trying to get my degree in Math/Secondary Education. Entering my second year I am taking out 10500 in loans on top of the 9500 I already have out (all federal loans). I also got my first credit card in May of 2012 and I think I went a little crazy. All of my cards are paid on time and I've never missed a payment, by the way. Currently I have:

Sub Student Loan 3500.00 (4500 more in spring 2014)
Unsub Student Loan 5939.00 (6000 more in spring 2014)

American Eagle Store Card - Opened Sept 2012 Limit 800/No Balance
Best Buy Store - Closed after being open 1 month. wanted to buy a fridge but didn't fit so
closed the car when I returned it.
GAP Store Card - Opened May 2013 Limit 750/No Balance
Sam's Club Store - Opened July 2013 - 1500 Limit/NO BAL

Secured Card - Opened May 2012 Closed May 2013 Limit/Deposit 600
Cap One Mastercard - Opened May 2011 - Balance 350/Limit 1000 (will go up to 1500 in sept)
Bank Americard - Opened June 2013 - 750 Limit/100 Balance
Barclay Financing - Opened June 2013 - Limit 1200/Balance 300

I know I went a bit overboard with all of the 20% off now promotions they get you with and don't know really what to do from here. If anything I was planning on keeping the 3 major label (visa/MC) cards open incase I have car trouble or another emergency while at school but I'm not too sure what would be better. I don't use the American Eagle card as much as I once thought, but it is my oldest account. Right now I only have my Capital One, BankAmericard, and Sams card in my pocket, everything else is locked away. WHAT DO I DO :(!