Question

CuriousKitty15

What is a reasonable interest rate on an auto loan with scores of 573, and 599?
Looking to purchase a 2015 Hyundai Elantra with 39,857 miles with anything from $1,000 to $1,500 down. I have had a car loan in the past when I was young and stupid that didn't turn out well, repoed, but on my credit with only about $368 that was closed. So Now that I'm wiser and more stable I want and need a new car, and I wan to build my credit and I know this is one of the only ways.
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

You would get a pretty terrible rate if you would be approved at all. The best thing that you can do is to start reading everything that you can about credit, then start working to build your credit. Get your credit built up before looking to make any large purchases. There are many articles on this site and around the internet that teach how to build credit with large auto loans.

Forgot to mention, most auto lenders will use an auto version of FICO scores, so you should see what they are. If your FICO scores are in that range, I would expect somewhere around 20% would be an expected rate if you could find a lender.