Question

GoodtoKnow1

What is a good amount of credit cards to have?
I will like to know a good amount of credit cards to have I don't want to have too many either not enough credit lines .. please advise. Thanks.

It isn't so much the number of cards but how you manage the credit, as is explained very well in the articles on this site. I went from a primarily cash basis to having a few credit cards with an over $20K credit limit total and my score has gone up. I learned how to manage the credit very well from the information here and this is not taught in any school.  Please take the time to read them.