Question

dodgersfan559

what interest rate would i get with my mine being 690 and my moms being 670 on a 12k used car?
my mom has to cosign for me since i barely started my job and her signing will help with the financial part of the loan

Most Helpful Response

Its not just the score that is important to the interest rate, it is everything else that is in your credit profile.   I'd suspect 8-13% given best case scenario and used cars usually get higher interest then a new one.  

Rough guess 10%

First off, read in the site and forums, that there is no one score.  Just because you show those scores here, it is only a guide, and it all depends on what scoring model (of 10 main and 100s of varations) the bank you get a quote from uses.  So not even between banks, could one tell you what rate another will give you.

From my own experiance car lenders were generally ~30% lower and home lenders ~30% higher than what Credit Karma showed.

Excellent credit gets you 1-3% on a new car.  4-6% on a used. But your scores are about 150 below an excellent per the Vantage3.0 madel Credit Karmam uses.