Question

Posted in Banking

EmilyM111

What if my bank isn't on Credit Karma?
The bank that I currently use is not on Credit Karma. Will I not be able to obtain my assets on this site? I have refined the search down and still am unable to locate my bank on the site.

Most Helpful Response

Not all banks for account linking have been added to Credit Karma. I believe they add more when the site gets updated periodically.

Assets not listed

Since moving to another state I moved my checking and savings accounts to a bank I found in the new state.  Unfortanutly the bank is not in Credit Karmas list.  It did have an affect on my score dropping it ten points not alot but the amount of my assets now is three times what it was before selling my prior home and the one I have now is in an area where I have a lower level of living and pay lower taxes, mortage and rate for the mortage.  Asked about this some time ago but was told because my bank is not on the site I would just have to except it as it is.  Lucky for me my score is over seven hundred.  

Hi 19buick59,

The balances of your checking and savings accounts do not affect your credit score. Neither does your personal income or employment status. Your credit score is calculated based on how you have utilized credit in the past, your current utilization rates, and how many open accounts you currently have. You also mentioned selling a home - opening or closing a mortgage are very likely to impact a credit score.  It's likely that one of these factors caused the drop in your score. 

PostCity Financial Credit Union

Good morning,

I cannot link my PostCity Financial Credit Union information to my account.  Can you please help?  The url used is www.financial-net.com.

Thanks,

PCFCU

Additional Bank

I have a new bank, Santander bank.  Please link my savings and checking accounts to CreditKarma.

Sincerely,

Barbara Williams