Question

MRIGARCIASR3

WHAT IF I FORGET NOT PAY LOAN THE US CASH CREDIT SERVICES PAST DUE IN 1 YEAR?
YESTERDAY I FOUND THE STRANGER PHONE NUMBERS FROM US LAW SERVICE TRYING CALL MY NUMBER ONLINE . I CHECKED THAT A NUMBER I DIALING WHO IS THIS A NUMBER THAT PERSON CALLS ANSWER ME AND THAT HE SAID I WILL GET THE FINE FOR NO PAYING OTHER COMPANY US CASH CREDIT SERVICE ARE COMPLAIN AGAINST ME THEY FILED THE COMPLAIN THAT I NOT PAYING THE LOAN IN PAST 1 YEAR AGO, I TOLD THEM I NEVER BORROW THIS BEFORE BUT THEY KNOW MY EMAIL AND LAST FOUR SSN AND BANK ACCT THAT SAID I DID BORROW AND INGORE THEM! WHAT I SHOULD TO DO NEXT DAY CALL WITH THEM?

Please review your credit reports to look for this account. If you do not see an account by this name on any of your 3 credit reports, this may be a scam. If you are unsure after reviewing your credit reports, contact a lawyer in your local area.