Question

thecrew74

What has happened? Hard inquires hitting credit score declining...unauthorized!
Numerous hard inquires during june 2015. Then again in Dec 2015 and from what creditkarma shows the number of inquires has increased from 5-15. Im absolutely confused as to how this has happened. Some lenders are even posted 2 &3 times during the same month! I did not authorize this. Is there a link to read how to dispute hard inquires and what proof will i have to send the credit bureau?

This same exact thing happened to me this week. My number of inquiries went from 3 inquires to 13 and they are from 2014, early 2015. I am not sure what transpired but any suggestions would be great.