Question

bperkamillo

what happens when all bad debts fall off report
Most of my bad debts will fall off by the end of the year . I have a score of 558
It leaves me with one bad account of $140 right now my bad debt is under $700. One debt fell off this month dropping my score over 30 points. I have 2 inquiries. And 3 paid off with no late payments, but they are also close to the 7 year mark
One is recent of $1300 paid off no late payments.... what is going to happen to my score when all the bad falls off?

It depends on the rest of your profile. Do you have current accounts in good standing? If not, get some going. I am not sure why your score dropped for a negative account being removed, that tells me that you either have a very thin credit profile or are using a poor scoring system. Watch your Fico scores in addition to any others.