Question

SchoolWorkPlay

what happens to my credit if i cancel my last two newest credit cards?
I have good credit score and don't want to damage it, but at the same time i don't need them any don't want to risk getting in debt anymore.

Don't cancel.

Your score will drop when you cancel the cards.  Just keep them locked up someplace safe (I have a small portable safe) so you can reach them should you decide to use them.  Having those cards credit limits added to the others helps your credit score.  At some poiont, the cards might be cancelled for non-use but YOU don't want to be the one cancelling them.  Please re-read the articles here to refresh your understanding.