Question

caregiver1990

What happens to a credit score of over 700 if you have a home foreclosed on?
I put my daughter and son-in-law's mobile home in my name since they had bad credit and due to illness they can't make the payments and neither can I. I've never defaulted on a loan before. I've always paid my bills and now my credit is going to be ruined and I can't do anything about it.

Do you think the bank will repo or sell it? Are they still living there? If they are not living there or if there is a good chance that the bank will kick them out and sell it, you may want to try to find different living arrangements for them and get them out of there and sell it asap, if the sales price could cover the amount owed. You could even think about kicking them out and then renting it to cover the monthly loan payment, which would probably be the easiest thing to do.