Question

Izzyrod

What happens if I pay of my collections
I just payed one of my collections and I want to get it removed of the 3 bureaus. Will my score go up

You are doing what you promised

Your title asks what happens...  You have fullfilled an obligation that you said you would, have shown that you are person of character and are honorable.  Continue to do the next right thing and your credit score will start to go up in time. Remember this is not a game that you win with quick fixes, only in the long run.

As what was said, they do not come off, but they do show paid, and the clock can not be reset now, so in 7 years they come off.  In the mean time, your score can improve depending on the scoring system a creditor may use as you owe less money, and have no unresolved issues out there once all collections are paid off.

The "paid" collections in itself isn't ground for removal. Paid collections don't improve your credit scores much if any at all with vast majority of scoring models, but it would prevent it from updating on your credit reports.

Yes, give these guys a call. 1  877  235  0324  Credit Pros they can help.