Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

pamma83

what happened to the report card with new layout?
There used to be a report card showing the overall grade for the account, can't seem to find that with the new layout upgrade.

Most Helpful Response

more missing than the letter grade

The new format seems to have done away with more than just the "Credit karma only" letter system.  The report card used to organize and summarize all of my loans (homes, cards, student debt, etc.), and report and total last reported balances.  I found this view extremely useful and am very disappointed that I can no longer find an equivalent view of my loans.  For me, this had been the most often used feature of Credit Karma, and what, on a day like today, i logged in to see.

Does anyone know if this view still exists somewhere?  I have had no success finding it.

I also miss this scorecard, it is very sad they removed it. I also don't see anything that shows recent changes since the last time my score was updated (added accounts, increase in balances, etc) those were always so useful. The site now is just so poorly designed, what happened? Did someone buy them out and just got rid of everything useful?

Report Card

I also want to know, where did the report card go? How can I access it. The tutorial for it is still under Help. Some clarity would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm for one glad that the Report Card Layout is Gone!!    It was useless information.  It was something that Creditkarma came up and not used anywhere else.  

The Credit Report Card has been replaced by Credit Factors, which includes all of the same data (plus Equifax). It's on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores