Question

lrmiller100

What happened to the Credit Card Summary page?
It contained useful information about reporting dates to the different credit bureaus, and was, honestly, the only reason I use Credit Karma. I understand the inevitable desire for clean design and simplification, but why take away one of the only features that truly distinguished this site's offerings from the rest of the credit-reporting herd?

Most Helpful Response

Yes, what is up with the recent site change - it makes the site much less useful!  Instead of Vantage being one of the scores, it is now the only one I see. 

Unfortunately it is not the one I need to see.  Without the FICO score, I will have to find another solution for tracking my credit.

Credit Karma has never provided FICO scores, sorry for the confusion.

What happened?

I have used Credit Karma for years and it hasreally  helped me to get a handle on improving my credit score.  The site has changed so much I probably do not need to use it anymore.  Where are all the charts showing different factors included in your credit score?  Where is the timeline showing what my credit score is every month, so that I can see that it has improved?  Now I am faced with derrrogatory remarks because I paid off my car loan, and closed out cards to get a better interest rate with the same credit card company.  What kind of deal is that???  Sorry you have changed so much as to be unuseable. 

When I was on INTUIT they suggested MINT, I checked it out and it gives a score from Equifax. It mentioned fico and was free...But they only update it every month or so. 

When you're on the Home Page, navigate to the My Finances section on the left hand side and click on My Spending. On the left side of the My Spending page is a list of all your accounts, the closest thing to the page we used to see.

lrmiller100

preetdawg--

Yes, 'Accounts' are listed there, but that is all that can be said for the page. It's basically useless, and filled with faulty information. The amount of actually useful data is greatly diminished. For example:

the date Accounts report to the bureaus is no longer included, as previously mentioned;

the links to manage Accounts is now gone;

if there is an issue with log in, the "Fix it' button doesn't appear, so there is no easy (or even readily apparent) way to correct it, if a login or password is changed;

To top it all off, the actual figures credited/debited to Accounts under 'My Spending' is horribly, horribly wrong. In my case, during the final quarter of 2014 by a factor of 100, due to the inclusion of a series of complete fictional debits--then credits (non-matching) to my Accounts.  To make matters worse, after three form responses that didn't address the problem, I finally got an apology -- but no explanation--about 3 weeks ago.  Since then? No correction, and I've not heard back from anyone since.  Moreover, I'm apparently not the only one. 

Gone from easily my very favorite app to an unmitigated disaster inside of a few months. What a pity.

What happened to the overview of spendin

Is this site becoming utterly useless??

Only advertisements etc

What happened to the my fincance and the overview of spending and payments and balances??????