Question

Kathleen45

what happened to the chart tracking credit ratings over time
there was a chart on the summary page that showed the credit rating and the changes over a number of months. What happened to it or where is it now?

Most Helpful Response

You can see your score archive on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/transunion-archive

Hope that helps!

Historical Data Lost

One of the features I really liked was seeing the chart of my score versus time.  I should have 5 yrs or so of data from long time use of CK, but can't find the data anywhere...

+1... I'd really like to pull my credit scores from several years ago as well, and I can't do that anymore.

... nevermind, just needed to toggle "All"