Question

msdeva10

What happened to my experian credit scores? I have Equifax and Transunion but not Ezperian...

Most Helpful Response

This site has never shown the Experian score and the Equifax score has been shown only for the past couple of years.  The scores on this site are also not the true scores because the purpose of Credit Karma is to educate people on hoiw credit works so they can improve their credit scores. CK is not one of the credit bureaus.

To get your Experian score, you have to go to experian.com.

Experian Score

I would like to know what happened to my Experian Credit score? I have Equifax and Transunion but not Experian score. Could you please tell me how I could get my Experian Credit score...

Thank you,

Deva Summers

Hi Deva, 

Credit Karma does not have an arrangement with Experian like we do with TransUnion and Equifax. You can purchase your score from Experian.