Question

creditgeek88

what happened to equifax scores and reports?
it seems to have been removed now?

Most Helpful Response

Address wrong

There is an address on my credit report that is not mine,  I have nevere ever lived there,  I have asked several times in the past to have it removed and it is still there. What other option do I have?  

cascade545

Enter Your ReplyWrite a istered letter with your request.  This way youhave a receipt signature.  Once received, by federal law this either has to be corrected, or the have to substantiate it.  If there is no answer within thrity day there are plenty of atorneys that work on contingency that will sue them for you

Why are people even required to keep old addresses older than seven years? If we ask the credit bureau directly will they comply and remove old addresses? I got some that are older than 12 years old which I'd like to really remove and clean up the credit bureaus messes.

Hi creditgeek88,

The Equifax scores are still available. They may have been unable to view briefly due to a glitch. Please send an email to the support team if you are unable to see your score after logging out and logging back in. 

IDamian

I too can not see Equifax. WHere exactly am I to send this e-mail? "The support team" is not very helpful. Is there a more specific address?

dimple77

Hello I need to know where to find my Equifax scores because credit karma sure isn't showing them. I need the email to send my request to see my Equifax scores. Sooooo nerve wrecking

SILKYBURGESS

Enter Your Reply  Hi Creditgeek....Equifax has been down because of a security breach and Millions of credt reports, SS #. etc have been stolen.  They are a mess and now we are all exposed.     

Any news on this? I too can't seem to get data on CreditKarma from other credit bureaus like Equifax and Experian! So messed up! ENTIRE accounts are missing. Hello? Help please!

Simulaor

After many months, I've given up looking for the credit simulationtool. When will it be available?

CreditKarma what's the email address?

Hi. What's the actual email address to send to get Equifax updated to our CreditKarma file? The Equifax account now no longer even appears! Before it was just wrong, now it is missing entirely. Please someone from CreditKarma, REPLY to this request.

Thank you!

i have never lived in New york i think some of these Sprint and tmobile could be fraud can they be removed i dont understand how any one from Brooklyn Ny could have used my ss number can you please check on these

IDamian

Please email support@creditkarma.com or visit help.creditkarma.com for any inquiries related to your personal account. Thanks!

KavyaYerram

I have already submitted a request as to why I am not able to see my equifax report for few months now. I didnt get any reply.