Question

jd3sq

What happened to all the advanced credit card statistics?
The best part of this website (for me) was all the great statistics on the the credit cards. Looking up the percentage of cardholders within various ranges of scores as well as credit limit information and so forth with bar graphs was incredibly useful information. Where did it all go?

Bump

I'd like to bump this question to attention, I loved old Credit Karma! I logged in much much, much more valuable tools. Now can't find any detailed info, just credit card recommendations (which I looked at in old credit karma much more) Now they are forcing it down peoples throat. 

Please relook at web desgin and bring back the tools, and layout of old.

- Clay