Question

Ben208

What first to apply for - secured credit cards or auto lease?
I'm trying to get a car lease. The score is low, but still enough to get the lease with high APR. Trying to repair score and get a lease asap.

Should I apply for secured credit cards and wait (what's the average time would be?) for score go up and then apply for the lease?

Btw, can I apply for several credit cards a the same time (same day)? Is there a negative side of doing so?

Or Should I apply for secured credit cards and lease at the same time?