What does this mean?
Credit karma is showing a collection for Equafax. But when I got the the bearu it is not there. Credit karma says 'This agency did not report an open account to this bureau.' what does this mean? How is credit karma seeing something my bureau doesn't?
I looked up this collection company and there not even accredited by the better Business bureau. What's more is the collections I have is for a cellphone bill that's never been at the balance they are claiming and I've been paying sprint on regularly.