Question

cfaith12

What does the phrase "don't pay the balance off too quickly" mean?
I've been reading through a lot of the comments & advice on CK. I've noticed some people advising against paying off the balance too soon. I assume they are referring to paying off my balance before the bank has issued my statement. Should I wait for my statement, THEN pay it off? (before the deadline of course) Is this better than paying the balance as soon as I have the funds?

Most Helpful Response

You've got it!!

Wait for the statement, then pay the balance before the due date.  Shows good usage of credit and gets extra good marks for on-time payments.