Question

BRB90

What does SYNCB/OLDNVY mean?
I never signed up for it it also shows that GECRB/OLDNVY has been removed. I dont know what either of these are and I know i didnt sign up for any of these. How can I take them off!!!!!!

Most Helpful Response

GE credit Bank/Old navy credit card

SYNCB and GECRB are the same company.  They are going through a name change.  

Both may appear on your report until the transition is completed.  

If you do not have an Old Navy credit card, then file a Validation letter with the credit reporting agency.  

Google it for a template aand instructions. 

Good Luck 

I'm having the same issue as well. And agree that the person will be in deep you know what when I'm done with them 

I am having the same problem. I know I don't qualify for a credit card with Old Navy so I don't understand what is going on. It might be identity theft but I will garuntee the person behind will get in trouble in no time.

Thank you, I will get that validation letter out right away. I haven't been to old navy in a couple years. Will this letter help get my info off of old navy? Or would I have to call someone as well?