Question

Horse33

What does my credit score need to be to purchase a home?

mortgage

i just have a auto loan. how long do i have to wait to applied  for a mortgage  or can i applied for a mortgage now? what score do i need to have for mortgage? and what score is important for a mortgage? fico or regular score?   thanks for help.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at  besthacker0509 @ gmail . com  He's affordable and always at your service.  

need to known if my score ok to get a house

Buyer19

Yes this is correct, but they will not tell you that most Mortage Companies use a Vintage 2, 4, or 5 to qualify you.  Most of the time on Karma Credit this is what it is showing you.  It is usally a low score not compared because the Mortage comany is not using the model most likely to be used to buy a home.  So you can think your score is hight due to seeing a FICA score of  675 becasue it is using a Vintage model 7, 8, or 9.  This is only for car loans and misc items.  But again all and most mortage companies use a vintage model 2, 4, 5.  So you real score to buy a house is not shown to u until they run a credit check which usally takes points from you because they ran your credit. And you was not ready due to the vintage model used which is not for buying a home..  It is a game they play.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

How does one purchase a condo/649 credit

Losing home and being displaced due to only having part time job after losing full time job /May 2014 /havent been able to get a full time job since-back injury from last full time job of almost 10 years as well as prior FMLA issues/back injury escalated FMLA issues. Would love to purchse a first floor condo due to back injury/FMLA issues.Mortgage company will not work with me.Has attorney on house/house up for short sale with my real estate agent. Presently have no $ to put down on a condo.Apply for full time jobs daily.How long will I have to wait to purchase a condo so I have somewhere to live/how much higher will my credit score need to be?

caligeekgrrl

Sorry to hear about your injury and your loss. Have you gotten any workman comp for your back injury? Or maybe you could be eligible for Social Security Disability compensation. How long?... There are too many variables to guess. Probably best to find a studio or 1-bedroom apartment to rent, but stuff that can't fit into a storage unit, and just keep saving, building credit, and hope you can get more for the house than you owed. Selling a house can be a timely process, so finding a cheap place to rent may be your best option until you're back on full-time and your credit has recovered from having to sell your house.

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

Jensetter04

I want to say a Big thank you Lord for all he has done in my life. I know it wont sound great talking about religion on here but i truly believe God led me though to find Charles who helped me out of my delicate situations. It hasn't been easy all my life with a low credit score since 2012. I had been scammed by two other credit repair companies before One called CRS and the other called Lexington Law. I had an issue and my FICO Credit Scores went from 635 to 450 in 2 months because of 2 fake hackers I paid to take care of my Credit as both promised me 780+ Scores in a week time. I spent money and nothing but headaches and bad Credit was the result. Until i met Mr Charles a very gentleman of over fifty years of age, a devoted father. He helped me out honestly and I know God must have used him to me. because we weren't suppose to talk religion but after a while we were talking about how we were both Christians and that God doesn't want anyone to suffer. He mentioned his church and actually opened up about how he had to have faith and work with Trust-hacker over his credit report. I explained how i have to move out of my place, with tears on my face I could tell he really cared because he consoled me. He told me he wont make promises but he will work as hard as possible to help me. later on he introduce to me a reliable credit repair company name Charles0Repair i work with him with possible ability of mine then within 5days my credit report had already been an impressive one. My mortgage counselor was Felicia she was amazing. Very sweet. She told me I qualified fairly quickly because I was very active in gathering the documents they needed. I just want to say to anyone out there who might read this and feel unsure about if they will help. THEY WILL! Look, Charles has been operation for 12 years now. i get to know more about them, they got to make sure their clients will be committed and serious to finish the entire program because their reputation is based on their success rate.. I'm thankful to Charles and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. you should mail at sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com. you really gonna enjoy this offer leaking out. Y’all can thank me later.

Buying a home

do you know if you can buy a home cash? Is there any rule that says we shouldn’t?

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE

The difference between Vintages

dalilah2013

So does this mean that the credit score shown by credit karma is higher than the score a bank will find when running you credit for a home loan? Or is it lower than what they see?

IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE