Question

Travelour

What does " Miscellaneous, Not Elsewhere Classified" mean under inquiries on your credit report?
There were 5 inquiries from this "miscellaneous, not elsewhere classified" on my credit report. How do I find out who this is & why they're doing so many inquiries??

Most Helpful Response

i like to no what this is

i like to no what this is and what the name is

What does " Miscellaneous, Not Elsewhere

What does " Miscellaneous, Not Elsewhere Classified" mean under inquiries on your credit report?I have find one on my credit report.

I don't know what this is? Could you please answer this for me and take it off my credit report. 
Thank you

I'm wondering

Im wondering that also I just found one on my report. Would like to know also if anyone knows.