Question

KreKru

What does it mean when there is a negative number next to my credit score ex: -2, -1 etc
I know it means that my score went down my 2 or 1 point but is there a way to drill down on the -2 to find out why and what caused this decline ? or appreciation in case of a +5?
This type of questions were asked before but i did not find a complete answer.

Most Helpful Response

Sometimes an explanation of why your score changed will be found below your scores. Otherwise, scores fluctuate often, there is no need to worry yourself over a few points.

Negative sign

What does negative sign mean under debt it show the balance then under debt collection thur negative sign