Question

Texanslove99

What does it mean when it says"This agency did not report an open account to this bureau."

Same Thing

I just realised today while checking my credit karma report, an old paid and removed account was reported back on my credit report as of October 9, 2017.
Before I found this link I researched this and it is illegal and must be disputed and reported to the FDIC. All parties involved will be fined and we can be compensated.
For example, the reporting agency and the company who reported this information and placed it back on my credit was supposed to notify me within 5 days according to the FDIC codes and regulations. I was not and have not been notified, primarily because it is illegal and false.
I will be handling all of this first thing in the morning. This appears to be a recent thing with credit karma users and can potentially be a scam which entitles us to more compensation

RiaLo

Correction: As of October 9, 2016

What does this mean?

reported on 10/10 How long will this be on my credit report

RiaLo

Enter Your ReplyI just realised today while checking my credit karma report, an old paid and removed account was reported back on my credit report as of October 9, 2017.

RiaLo

Correction: As of October 9, 2016.