Question

playboyhef

What does ind rec res stand for ? It's on my credit report in collections.

Most Helpful Response

http://www.irrcollect.us/   independet recovery resources

ind rec res

I`m trying to find out what it is also. I want to pay it off too

Time to get your credit reports.

Go to freeannualreport.com and order all 3 credit reports, then go over them and note which items are incorrect or just aren't yours.  Thenyou file disputes with the credit bureau that has shown such errors on your report.  It's not unusual for mistakes to be made but it is OUR job to make sure our credit reports are correct.

Put this annual check-up on your schedule of things to do, and do it for your own sake.

Did you ever find out?? Because I have the same thing on my report. I want to pay it but I have no clue what it is...

playboyhef

No I'm sorry I have not had any luck either finding out, I have something else on my report that I don't understand I'd really like to fix my credit but I don't know who to pay or where to start its like everything is in code lol do you know what I can do?