Question

mnc2597

What does "Historical account information deleted" mean?
I disputed a collection account on the grounds that the date of first delinquency was reported as 2008 when it was actually in 2007. On the same day I disputed this, I received a notice of resolution stating that "Historical account information has been deleted." I assume that means the entire account has not been deleted. Does anyone know what that means? And is the dispute now considered closed?

To make sure what happened, visit www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a copy of your complete credit report.  I think it should mean that the entire account was deleted, but can't say for sure.

did yo find out what it means