Question

IJustWantFinancialRelief

What does closed accounts mean? Does it still effect my credit?
I paid a credit repair guy $750 to fix my credit and he told me he closed all of my old accounts, so why is it still on my credit report?

Sounds like you probably got ripped off. No surprise really, that is what credit repair companies tend to do. A closed account means just that, Closed! That means it is no longer open. Closed accounts remain on your credit reports for a set number of years depending on their status. Most but not all, negative accounts are removed in seven years. Most account closed in good standing remain for ten years or longer. I strongly suggest that you take your credit matters into your own hands so you know exactly what is going on and exactly what you need to do, that all starts with reading. Do as much reading as you can and ask questions here as needed.