What do you know about "rejecting the terms" of a credit card within the first 60 days of receipt?
I applied for a credit card with an excellent balance transfer promotion. They only approved me for $500 (which at 0% is better than my current 25%) and when I went to transfer the funds, the card issuer told me they don't transfer funds for such a low credit line. They told me I could "reject the terms of the card" and 1) the card would close, 2) the hits on my credit report would be removed, 3) it would not affect my ability in future to receive credit from them or others. Has anyone had any experience with this? I'd hate to knock my score a bunch for $500.