Question

charlito49

what do y'all think of the first progress secured mastercard?
the bank actually is Synovus Bank in Columbus,ga.

Most Helpful Response

Don't like Reviews.

One thing I look for before going for a purchase or making any major decision is reviews.  If I see lots of positive reviews, then the product or service is worth getting.  If the majority of reviews are negative, back away quickly!!

I did a Google search of this card and saw too many negatives (especially in customer service) for me to recommend going for it   Please look around and check the reviews of other secured cards before making a decision.  Might help you to avoid a lot of headaches and frustration.