Question

sydnichristine

what do my scores need to be in order to be approved for an apartment
I have a debt in a shared account of 1,565.00 for an apartment.
I am looking to rent from another apartment, what do my scores need to be?

You need to find that our from where you are trying to rent from.   I'm sure every apartment complex could be different.

Usually they don't even check your scores where I live. If they do it's through chexsystems.

If you have a collection account from a prior apartment lease, then you are probably out of luck in getting another apartment until you clear that up.  Or, you can try renting from an individual that doesn't run lease/credit checks.  Best of luck!