Question

mbell182

what do i need to do to raise my credit score.
I purchased a car last year and my credit score was higher then than now. I have unpaid medical and student loan account but all other accounts have been paid on time. What do I need to do to raise my score?

Raise Score with Results

Well when you have little or no credit history or trying to rise above bad credit , its difficult to get lenders to give you credit out of good faith, especially in todays market due to the whole credit crunch we are in. You basically got to be walking on water to even get a line of credit as little as $1,000. 

So what can you do? Well try a company by the name of Debt Free League check them out online, but they do wonders in building credit for people needing to boost there scores, in addition they have services to get rid of debt and repair credit. Try them out for yourself.