Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Paying Your Bills
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
What do I do when a creditor sends my bill to an old address and then reports me as delinquent?
I changed my address with this department store on line but they failed to update their records. They then sent my statement to the old address and it took a long time to be forwarded. By the time I received it, it was past due. Now they've unfairly reported me as delinquent. What can I do to get this off my record?

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.