Question

bigwalt7

What do I do to dispute medical bills that I didn't create?
I have medical bills in collections but I didn't use any medical services for the dates entered. If I had, I wouldn't have unpaid accounts because I had medicaid insurance during the dates reported for the medical bills and the level of insurance covered 100% of all medical bills.

Contact the medical provider and the collection agency. Have them send you copies of the bills in question.  Be aware Medicaid doesn't always pay for everything; depending on your insurance, doctor, procedure and state you live in. There are sometimes co-payments due. Not all procedures are covered 100%. 

jwsister

And, sometimes the provider forgets to submit the bills to Medicaid.