Question

Arethereanyleft

What do I do next?
I've been working on my credit for a few months. I currently have a 622TU/628EQ. No collections, 2 credit cards which have had low balances and paid regularly. No loans. I had one account for a furniture place which I paid off a few days ago, so that's not reflecting yet. My age of credit history and number of accounts are low. Only two inquiries. I truly don't know what to do next to help my score. Do I just keep using my cards as they should be and be patient? Should I attempt to get another card? Any advice greatly appreciated!

Another card would drop your score in the short run, but help in the long run as long as you keep your balances to under 10%. A car loan, personal loan of some type would help increase your score as you have very little credit lines and no diversity which is something most score models look at. But yes I would suggest another card or two to help in the long run.

3 credit cards and one installment loan reported to all three credit bureaus are the BASIC, just the basic, credit building tools. As already said, you will damage your credit in the short run, but you have to in order to build good credit in the long term.