Question

renascholl1989

what do I do if I have one civil judgement reported twice on my transunion report?
I have only had one civil judgement ever. The judgement was paid in full by the minthly amount at the time of the meeting. None of the payments were late or ever fell in lapse. However the same civil case is being reported twice on my tranunion report. Is this something I can dispute? Do I need to go to the court house get documentation that it is the same case? That I've only had the one? If then could it possibly be removed? I know at least one should be reported, and I understand that. But is it right to be reported twice?

Write a letter to transunion. Documentation wouldn't hurt to have...... Transunion will investigate the reports.  Just state that the above mentioned are showing up as duplicates on your reports. Also check to see if it is reported the same way from the other bureaus; if so, write a letter in the same fashion to have it corrected.