Question

Shaniece88

What do i do if I can not reach the credit company listed on my credit score?
I have been trying to get two accounts off of my credit score for almost 2 years now. I have never heard of the company and do not know where this charge is coming from so I sent a debt validation letter to the address provided to me. However, it came back to me with a note from the post office stating that the company moved without a forwarding address. I have no idea how to reach the company, I tried searching for a company address with no luck. These accounts keep renewing and dropping my score every time it starts to build back up. I want this off but I do not know what I am supposed to do, who to contact or how.Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

Send letters to the credit bureaus, and provide copies of the returned letter to the creditor.  Tell them to delete this account, you can't get it verified so there's no way they can verify it.  It may take 2-3 attempts, but be persistent and they will come off.

Shaniece88

Thanks Addison!